Saturday, April 13, 2013

9 months

Its hard to believe my sweet boy is in his final single digit month.  At 9 months old, he's crawling, sitting on his own, climbing over everything and is generally a happy baby.  Now that the weather is finally warming up, we've been taking him outside more.  He spent his first time in a big swing and LOVED it.  Still not too sure about the prickly stuff on the ground, but he's willing to experiment and eat it.  He looks more and more like his daddy every day.  I've never felt a love stronger than the love I feel in my heart when I see the 2 of them together.  They are my life.

Laughing and chasing the dog's wagging tail

Mmm, feeding myself some breakfast

Swingin!


Add caption

The loves of my life

Kisses Daddy!


Talking with Daddy about trees.  Daddy, the arborist, knows a lot about trees.

So serious!

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved