Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

Wow...what a year this has been.  A year, full of fear and hope; of sadness and great joy.  It is the year we were blessed with a beautiful rainbow.  Though it's hard for many to understand...having a rainbow does not take away from the damages of the storm.  I still miss her more than I can ever imagine, but I love her brother just as much.  Prepare yourself for a photo overload!  Of course, to be completely honest, I could post a whole lot more.   2012 will always be known as the Year of Joshua in my house!


   













And, of course, I can't forget my sweet girl.  A new friend of mine has an angel tree and collects ornaments throughout the year and writes the names of all the babies lost.  Here is Addie's ornament.


Wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year!

1 comments:

Shell said...

Love your post. I feel the same. Having a rainbow baby does not make everything better. It hurts not having Leia here and that makes it even harder. Big hugs.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved