Friday, July 27, 2012

23 months gone, but forever in my heart

Hi ya sweet girl,

     Wow, this month has gone by too quick.  Momma's had a lot to think about, but you're always there, in the back of my mind.  I miss you.  I have to say, I've been feeling guilty lately.  I think a lot of us BLMs go through this at times.  To say that I think of you every single day may not be as accurate as it once was.  I think of you often, yes, but probably not every day.  It's been a long time since I've had a good cry.  Coming home from the hospital with your brother, it hit me just how much we missed out on when we lost you.  The regret, the guilt...it was harder than I thought it would be to bring him home.  It really sucks that we missed out on that with you.  It hurts...even after all these months.  But we're happy.  I think it's important that you know that.  Although we miss you like crazy, we're happy.  We're grateful for everything we've been given, including our short time with you.

     I can't believe it's been nearly 2 years.  Where has the time gone.  I miss you, I love you.  More than ever.  Even though I don't think of you as much as I used to, I still love you.  That will never change.

Love,
Momma

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved