Monday, July 9, 2012

My little visitor

***Please bear in mind I'm not the most radiant pregnant woman, especially when it's nearly 100 degrees, not to mention my bathing suit is way too big :)***

A couple of weekends ago, while out on my mom and dad's boat, I had a little visitor.  I wish I had brought my camera but I'm glad my mother in law had hers.  Look closely at my "oh-so-lovely" maternity swim top and you'll see a butterfly on my pregnant tummy.  The butterfly apparently though the flowers on my suit were real and was trying to feed.  It stuck with me for a very long time.  More than likely, it's a coincidence but it's hard not think that Addie was sending me a big wink.  She always lets me know she's there.  And I love it!



In the bottom pic, the butterfly is on the left side of the pic, on one of the larger flower petals.  The top pic, you can see it much better with the side view.

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

I just want to wish you the best of luck tomorrow. My we both hold our healthy, living rainbows in our arms tomorrow. Much love! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need a disclaimer! You are indeed a beautiful pregnant woman!
Can't wait to see pics of baby on the outside, good luck tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Thank you both! And good luck to you as well Stefanie!

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you with all my heart... judging from the timing on your last post, your little one may have arrived by now :) Love to you both xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved