Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Insensitive People

You know, I understand how some people may not know or even forget about what happened to my daughter.  But my own family?  I had a family member ask me recently if I was ready for Halloween and the holidays...HELL NO I'm not ready for the holidays.  Who wants to spend the holidays without your child?!  I certainly don't.  If I could, I would completely skip the holidays this year.  My mom had already purchased Addie's "My First Christmas" outfit, plus a friend of mine had given me the cutest little fur trimmed red dress.  For Halloween, we wanted to dress her as a ladybug.  But, instead I'm writing this stupid post on my blog. Its just not right.  How can anyone think I'm ready to face the holidays? 

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved