Thursday, February 24, 2011

On Her Wings

     So, the memory box project is off to a good start.  We've got some ideas on wwhat we're including in the boxes.  There os a fellow BLM, Raquel (Matthew and Jeremiah's mommy), who has offered to make a special item to add to the boxes.  She blogs about it here.  I can't wait to see how they turn out!  Thank you so much Raquel!  My mom has had the idea to make scented wax "candles" like the one she bought for me.  They're stuffed bears dipped in wax and combed so the wax looks like fur.  They hold scent really well.  Plus I'm desgning footprint cards, certificates of life, and trying to teach myself how to crochet so i can include hand made blankets.  We'll see how well that particular part goes.  Please stay tuned to my other blog, On Her Wings, for more updates!  And thank you all for the support and encouraging words!





Here is an example of the butterflies that Raquel offered to make for the boxes.  She sent me this pic  (2/25/11)




     I love it!  I can't wait to see the rest when she finishes!  Thanks so much Raquel!


1 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

What a wonderful idea.... such a lovely thought for others xoxo

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved